Are you an avid traveler who wants to explore and enjoy the breathtaking views of mother nature? Or, do you simply wish to visit beautiful international territories while having a smooth, hassle-free, and memorable journey? Well, enthusiastic travelers in the 18 years – 35 years age group, can now enjoy a sumptuous trip with Contiki.
From quick breaks to some epic journeys, the “Popular Contiki Tours” help you to make a trip to your dream location. Contiki Tours, being a prestigious Travel Corporation company operates in the major global continents like Australia, Europe, Russia, Egypt, New Zealand, South America, North America, and Asia.
Are you now excited to enjoy an unforgettable trip, filled with unexpected adventures, life-changing memories, and great sightseeing? Well, if yes, then look no further as you have landed on the right page! In this article, we are going to reveal the insightful details on the “Top 6 Popular Contiki Tours”. So, keep reading the following sections and discover more information.
1. European Discovery: From the breathtaking views of the Austrian mountain range to the sumptuous beauty of Germany, to a quick visit to the eternal city of Rome – you will get to cover a total of eight international countries in a single trip. Here, your heart-pounding adventure starts with a visit to the following locations, such as London, Amsterdam, the Rhine Valley, Munich, Austrian Tyrol, Innsbruck, Venice, Rome, Florence, Lucerne, Paris, and much more too. Note, it’s a complete 11-day long Contiki tour that offers you great accommodation facilities and a wide variety of mouthwatering food menus.
2. Travel Australia with Contiki: Australia is a place of vast open plains, rousing city scenes, endless natural beauty, magnificent culture, & an enviable attitude of native Australians. This country is best-known for its vast interior desert wilderness, popular landmarks (including the Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House), and its unique animal species. Contiki organizes a range of trips where you will get an incredible opportunity to visit and explore Australia.
As you probably know Australia is famous for its marvelous beaches and reefs. Thus, to enjoy the unconditional beauty of the East Coast of Australia, you can embark a tour to the famous Australian “Beaches and Reefs” (a Contiki-organized tour). Note, it’s a two-week trip that allows you to party in Surfer’s Paradise and helps you to learn/enjoy surfing.
This particular trip broadly covers the following locations of Australia – Sydney, Port Macquarie, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Currumbin, Noosa, Farmstay, Fraser Island, Cairns, and Townsville. Additionally, if interested, you are recommended to conduct a short wine tour to the Hunter Valley region from Sydney, Australia via minibus. Here to note, Hunter Valley region, located in New South Wales, is widely popular for being the best-known wine region of Australia.
3. Croatia Island Escape: Enjoy an 8-day based island hopping around the beautiful landscapes of Croatia. In this trip, you will visit the most popular tourist hotspots of Croatia, for example, Hvar, Dubrovnik, and Split etc. Also, throughout this trip, the inherent beauty of Adriatic Sea will keep you entertained and bless you with a refreshing and relaxing environment!
4. ‘Sweet As’ South: Do you want to visit the best locations of South! Well, from Christchurch to Queenstown to Lake Ohau – you can now have an incredible adventure with this “Popular Contiki Tour”. In this trip, you will kick-start your journey while heading towards Dunedin and then you’ll visit the adventurous Capital of the World – Queenstown. The famous locations that will be covered as a part of this trip include – Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Lake Ohau, Moeraki, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wanaka, Haast Pass, Franz Josef Glacier, and Arthurs Pass etc.
5. Asian Adventure: Looking forward to enjoying a well-planned trip to Asia? If yes, then you will be glad to become a part of this Contiki tour. This is a 14-day based exclusive tour that offers you an incredible opportunity to visit the following Asian tourist spots – Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pakbeng, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, and Siem Reap etc. So, get ready to explore the limestone caves of Laos, visit the sacred old Monks in Thailand, and lighten up your tastebuds with a range of delicious Asian cuisine.
6. London Explorer: Contiki’s London Explorer is a short and precise tour where you will definitely enjoy the local tourist attractions of London within a period of 3 days!