AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange movie about Valencia

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - France, Spain and the rest...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeroenM
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Strange movie about Valencia Reply with quote

I am in Valencia since a few days now for a week of holiday. Right now i'm staying at a bit of a crappy hotel, but i saw this video about Valencia, and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of that hotel in the clip. It seems like a really nice place to stay, better than the hotel i'm right now.

Greetz

Since i'm new here and not able to post the link of the video, you have to search it for yourself, don't see it as a waste of time because the video has some nice music in it.

ELVIS is LIVING in VALENCIA (EN) @ YOUTUBE

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - France, Spain and the rest... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum