AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Signature Help

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> AardvarkTravel.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
londontour
Flight Steward
Flight Steward

76 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Signature Help Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Dont suppose you might be able to help me, I have selected the option for "Show Signature" but I dont appear to have a Signature Box where I can enter in my signature under my profile. Can anyone help me resolve this, I am wanting to become a far more active user here and feel that a signature would allow me a good opportunity to show people my background so they feel more assured.

Does this sound reasonable and can someone help resolve this for me?

Many thanks.

Chris
paul
Captain
Captain

18990 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably just need to have posted more, Chris. If you're about to get more active, then you'll soon be granted permission.
londontour
Flight Steward
Flight Steward

76 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul. I have posted 26 times and there are people with far less posts than me but who seem to have permission which is why I was unsure. Might be useful for you to update the FAQ as its not clear in there that this might be the case.
paul
Captain
Captain

18990 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the number of posts required has been changed regularly, which would probably account for the differences you see. The exact figure isn't disclosed because, if we tell them it's, say, 30 posts, those with the wrong intentions do 30 posts and then start spamming. Better then that they don't know...
Party Las Vegas
Flight Steward
Flight Steward

77 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info I was also wondering about this as well. Smile

paul wrote:
I think the number of posts required has been changed regularly, which would probably account for the differences you see. The exact figure isn't disclosed because, if we tell them it's, say, 30 posts, those with the wrong intentions do 30 posts and then start spamming. Better then that they don't know...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> AardvarkTravel.net Board Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum