AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Appalachian Trail Buddies, Starting March/April 2012

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Travel Companions Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helloello
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Appalachian Trail Buddies, Starting March/April 2012 Reply with quote

Hi there,

My name is Elena, i'm 21 from Derbyshire, England, currently living in Canada.

My next ambition is to hike the Appalachian trail in the states, 2012 season. I love the outdoors, hiking is my passion and i am excited to take on the challenge that is all over 2,000 miles of the trail.

I feel this is a trip i cannot undertake alone though, for safety reasons etc and so i am looking for people,from whatever walk of life, to join me on this adventure, have fun and revel in the challenge and experience.

Have you ever been inspired to take upon the challenge of the Appalachian Trail or something similar? Are you physically fit and able? Are you available from March/April 2012? Are you eligible for a tourist visa for the USA? Are you prepared to go without home comforts?

I definately recommend reading 'A Walk In The Woods' By Bill Bryson too, if you are interested.

Feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to your replies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Travel Companions Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum