AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Access your office computer even when on vacation.

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Travel Equipment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
01com
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Access your office computer even when on vacation. Reply with quote

Access your office computer from anywhere.

For a limited time only I can offer you a 50% discount off our regular price of $99.95US. That means you will only be paying $49.95US per PC for remote access.

Click on the link below to download a free 30 day trial and try out the latest release of I'm InTouch - No Credit Card Required
<link removed>

Remember with the New Version 4.0 of I'm In Touch you can always stay in touch with your important information

Best Regards,

Dale D'Sa

<link removed>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aaron
Airport Manager
Airport Manager

8722 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the advertising rules, Dale. Rolling Eyes

Aaron
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Travel Equipment Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum