AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Galapagos Tours and Cruises

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> South America Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephen98521
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Galapagos Tours and Cruises Reply with quote

Galapagos Islands Known as the enchanted islands, it is not by chance that is has that nickname, the Galapagos islands is a terrific place like any other place in the world. The wildlife is exceptional, the animals are in everywhere you are standing, and the sea life is incredibly surprising.
Hot and cold ocean currents cross in the northern Galapagos Islands, which brings lots of sea animals to the islands, like the Big Whale shark, Hammerhead shark, big manta rays, colored fishes, all kind of fishes, marine tortoise, etc.
Galapagos is one of the most famous and touristic place because of its fauna and wildlife, IT IS AN ADVENTURE!!.
There are different ways to get know this Terrific place, You could go and book an Hotel in San Cristobal island or Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island, and visit the near places, but the best way to get know the Galapagos Islands is book a Galapagos Tours aboard a cruise (I do recommend).
With the Galapagos cruise you would visit different islands and places that the Galapagos Islands offer to us. There are a lot of travel agency that offer Galapagos tours in cruises, but if you ask me for advice I would recommend to you (deleted by moderator)!. And the best way to book your Galapagos tours is with one Galapagos tours expert that offer (url deleted by moderator) and they have huge discounts and Galapagos last minute deals!
I hope my advices worth to somebody and if you have the chance to do a Galapagos tours and know the Galapagos islands, do not let it pass is a one life experience, which you wont regret
Red Tape
Captain
Captain

9344 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsk, tsk.
You didn't read the sticky on advertising did you?

You lied about where you're posting from. You're in Ecuador. That's a bannable offense (not that you're in Ecuador, but that you lied about it).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> South America Travel Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum