AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where I can good London Hotel deals?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - UK & Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
londontour
Flight Steward
Flight Steward

75 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always use Booking.com... love their website - it tells you when the last bookingwas made and by who and where - quite cool. If you like that sort ouf thing! Wink
beveridge100
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a good deal at the Mandeville off Oxford Street a couple of years ago...I think we booked through laterooms. If you want to do it last minute, give them a call and see what the best deal they can do is (don't be embarassed, people do it all the time!)
Karina
Baggage Handler
Baggage Handler

10 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again,

The cheapest accommodation in London I found was with 9flats : http://www.9flats.com/london-england-united_kingdom. We rented a room in a flat near Brick Lane. The flat was a bit older than you might think from the pictures. But it was clean, comfortable and well equiped...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - UK & Ireland All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum