AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine & Travel Directory

By participating in these forums you can earn free advertising! Click here for details.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fergus Henderson - St. John Restaurant

Sponsored by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - UK & Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wes Davidson
Chief Steward
Chief Steward

232 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Fergus Henderson - St. John Restaurant Reply with quote

Has anyone been to Fergus Henderson's restaurant St. John? Is it worth the money and how far in advance do I have to make reservations? Also, does Ferguson have any other restaurants in London?

http://zwickerhillphotography.com
Wes Davidson
Chief Steward
Chief Steward

232 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I keep calling him Ferguson!!

http://zwickerhillphotography.com
northbysudouest
Trainee Baggage Handler
Trainee Baggage Handler

3 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Well worth the cash (but couldnt afford to go every day!) Reply with quote

St John is amazing. It is one of my favourite places and Fergus is my all time food guru. We went a year ago, had to book in advance. It is expensive but I think its well worth it. While you are in the area go to Casa Moro for your lunch too! Both the food and the wine were excellent at saint john and the service was fantastic. You might like to look at my blog as most of the things I do on there are Fergus inspired.

Here is the link. (Im not allowed to post links apparently for spam reasons so you will have to copy and paste it with a www at the start sorry!)

northbysudouest.blogspot.com

Hope you have a boss time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkTravel.net Forum Index -> Europe - Western Europe Travel Forum - UK & Ireland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum